What are VPN logs?
VPN logs are an important topic among Internet users trying to pick the best anonymous VPN. VPN Logs consist of the data regarding the usage of VPN service. It includes:
- VPN connection logs (Incoming IP Address, timestamp (start/end of VPN session + duration), data transferred (amount of data transferred during the session))
- VPN Usage Logs/Traffic logs (list of visited websites, downloaded files, software/protocols used)
Of course, users who are worried about their online privacy are looking for VPN which does not keep logs. Because of some type of logging may violate your safety.
Best No Logs VPN
If you are looking for zero-logs VPN provider, This list is a great godsend for you. Your privacy is very important. That’s why they have a no logs policy. This means they keep no logs. You can be confident that your confidential information won’t be overheard, intercepted or used against you.
- Zero logs VPN provider guarantees your privacy and anonymity online. Thet do not provide information about the online activity of users to third parties since they do not store it. It includes IP-addresses, online surfing history, user session data and other sensitive data.
- Shared IP. They work entirely on the basis of shared IPs, meaning that a single IP does not track back to an individual user.
- Once a connection has been closed the session information is deleted from the database instantly and completely.
What data do they keep?
For the purpose of improving vpn services, users experience on the marketing website we keep some data. These data points can not identify a specific user as part of an investigation.
- For the purpose of improving vpn servers network, we record aggregate data about selected servers location.
- Customer e-mail. We need to make customer support for troubleshooting technical issues.
Feel free to create vpn account and enjoy full anonymity online!