1. Launch your Opera Browser.
2. Go to Opera Menu. You can find it in the top-left corner of the browser window. Click Settings.
3. Next, scroll down until you find the Network section. Locate the button that says Change proxy settings then click.
4. You will see a window pop up. Click the Connections tab then Local Area Network (LAN) settings.
5. This will open another new window where you will find a box that says Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections). Tick that box as shown below:
6. On the Address type in one of NordVPN’s servers addresses. Pick from the following NordVPN Server List.
7. Enter 80 on the Port field. You must take note: Ensure complete privacy by NOT checking the Bypass proxy server for local addresses box.
8. Click OK.
9. Click on OK on the previous Internet Properties window as well.
10. From here on you will be asked for the username and password whenever you try to visit a site. Enter your NordVPN Username and Password and press Sign in.
Great job! You have successfully completed the proxy configuration in your Opera browser.
To see if it’s doing its job right, go to the What is my IP address website. You should see the IP address of your chosen server.